Virtual Breathwork · June 24
June 24 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDTFree – $50
These events are going to be set up and conducted as Effiji Breath Classes over a Zoom call. You’ll want to set up a mat, blanket, pillow, water or anything you’ll need for your comfort. (You may also want a nice pair of headphones for when we start the breath!) Elijah will be leading and playing the music for the whole session and Sarah will be there for support.
*These sessions are for those that have attended an Effiji Breath Session in the past.*
- Read the Release and Waiver HERE.
- Submit an Emergency Contact Number. For responsibility and safety.
- Turn your video ON. It is imperative that you participate with video so we can watch and hold the space responsibly.
- A stable wifi connection is necessary.
- Use chat function during the breath if you have any questions or comments.
- If you feel uneasy at any point and like leaving the class, please send us a message before doing so. We are here for you and want to help.
Once registered, you will receive an email with a Zoom link to be used at the time of the event.