FACILITATOR CERTIFICATION + PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
If you are serious about your development, this is one of the most in-depth, multi-dimensional experiences possible.
Our programs are strong, long and intense. On purpose. This is a deep and transformative system of personal development with many facets and philosophies that have been tested over time. The first year program is the same for anyone wanting to get a certification or go on a personal journey of self-discovery.
During your program, you’ll receive ongoing support, feedback, tracking, guidance, insight and wisdom into your personal process. At the heart of what we teach is learning to stay emotionally connected, present and sensitive while maintaining personal power.
You are responsible for your experience. The structure of the program is set, but what you get out of it is completely up to you. Your personal goals will be acknowledged and attended to and what you need to see will be shown. Communication is key. Elijah and Sarah will create with you the program that you need to advance your personal goals.
The program is not about where you are and where you want to go, the program is about HOW you get there. From start to finish, we will work on process. Greater consciousness arises out of the awareness of how you do anything, rather than what you are doing.
Throughout the program, we will prescribe different sets of practices (movement, chanting, consciousness exercises) for each person. It is strongly suggested that if you join a program, you take on the practices wholly.
An eco-system is a community of interacting organisms in a specific environment. At Effiji, there is no hierarchy. Every person is participating and contributing. We rely on each other. We use each other to see ourselves more clearly. The relationships are an ever-changing tool to learn about ones process and the emotional landscape of our souls. The support is infinite, and imperative for our community to be whole.
In order for lasting transformation to occur, commitment is key. Your commitment to your process, your practice, your participation and communication is how you will attain your highest potential. The deeper you commit, the more freedom you gain.
THE PROBLEM IS THE SOLUTION
Any problem you have is an opportunity for transformation. Working with your problems, without resistance to them, can bring extraordinary change to your core programming and conditioning. Your problems are aides in seeing where you need to focus in order to fulfill your potential.
The sole purpose of the breathwork inside our programs is to awaken you to your true SELF and re-pattern your body, heart and mind to be in alignment with that SELF. It is a tool to break up the density in your physical and energetic body so that you may flow more freely.
We use internal martial arts practices to train the energy that we’ve unlocked using the breathwork. Movement practices allow for the body to become a structure in which the energy can flow through.
Spiritual practice is an esoteric dive into the soul-body. We use Sufi chanting practices to address very specific needs to transform on a soul level. These practices are another way to get out of the mind and into the energetic field of your existence.
Guidance is imperative for growth. We use the reflecting mechanism to push your potential forward. It’s a way to see yourself from a different perspective so that you can work with what is in your blind spot.
Insight Guidance Feedback
FIRST YEAR PROGRAM
THE FIRST YEAR PROGRAM IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WITH THE OPTION TO BECOME AN EFFIJI BREATH FACILITATOR. YOU MAY DECIDE TO BECOME A FACILITATOR BEFORE ENTERING THE PROGRAM, OR AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM.
***DUE TO COVID-19, WE’VE MOVED OUR PROGRAMS ONLINE. AS OF RIGHT NOW, WE HAVE NO FUTURE PLANS OF RETURNING TO IN-PERSON GATHERINGS, BUT WILL ADJUST AS THE STATE OF SOCIETY AND RE-OPENING EVOLVES.***
STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAM
- The Program is made up of 5 MODULES
- Each module includes :
- Weekend Intensive – 3 online sessions through the weekend, including breaths, movement, processing and personal connection with other people in programs. (Next Weekend Intensive – July 11-12)
- Access to 2 breaths/week (Mondays at 1pm EST and Wednesdays at 6:30pm EST)
- 1 processing call/week. These calls are for you to share your experience, focus your personal goals and get direct feedback from Elijah.
- 1 movement class/week. Each module will feature a set of movements for practicing. During the classes, you’ll have time to ask questions and get detailed breakdowns of each movement shared + instructional and follow along videos for your personal practice.
- There is a dedicated Facebook group for the program. Inside the group, Elijah will share and answer questions publicly. This is a way for all of us to stay connected through our daily practices and get support around personal process.
- Receive a prescription of spiritual practices for your specific goals.
- 10 private phone sessions with Elijah and Sarah.
- Access to online resources – there’s a login area of the Effiji website with loads of written materials, audio recordings and videos you are welcome to dig into.
- Receive ongoing, continual insight, tracking and guidance on the goals set at the beginning of the program
- If you are on the Facilitator track, you will :
- Learn how to facilitate an Effiji Breath session
- Learn how to touch and use music in the Effiji Breath
- Facilitate Effiji Breath one-on-one and public/online sessions
The program requires a signed contract. Download, print, sign and mail to:
2214 Walterdale Terrace
Louisville, KY 40205
$4500 · This price includes everything listed above.
Mail check or money order made out to
along with your contract.
OTHER WAYS TO PAY :
If you prefer to pay by credit card, a processing fee of $160 will be added.
First Year Program Signup$4,660.00
We now offer the option of paying in installments. This option also adds a $160 processing fee.Square Installments
When filling out the application, Square will ask you for a purchase price. Put in the total : $4660.
If you’d like to put down a deposit and finance the remaining total, email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED ENROLLED UNTIL YOUR CONTRACT AND PAYMENT HAVE BEEN RECEIVED
- July 11 – August 6
- August 22 – September 17
- October 3 – 29
- January 16 – February 11
YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE ANY 5 MODULES THAT WORK FOR YOUR SCHEDULE
**We’ll be adding new dates for 2021 ASAP**